Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's in the Bag!


I finally found a bag to use to tote around my camera and other daily necessities while in Europe! I looked for bags for what seemed like forever, and had a lot of trouble finding something I liked. I had been leaning towards Timbuk2 brand for a while, but they are expensive (starting around $105 for a custom bag...$135 by the time I was done with it!). One day, while browsing the net, I happened to find the Timbuk2 messenger bag for a GREAT discounted price PLUS a Labor Day sale (about 60% off!) on ebags.com! I couldn't pass it up! They say this brand lasts forever and there is tons of room without it being too bulky! It is not specifically a camera bag, but it will work perfectly for what I need...I'll just have to add a little bit of my own padding for keeping the camera safe. Yay!

No comments: