Monday, September 7, 2009

T-minus 80 Days...and Counting!!


Just over two and a half months separate me from Europe! I can't believe how fast it is approaching! Natashia and I talk just about every day, sharing ideas and our "must see" lists for our grand adventure! I've started compiling lists of translations for common phrases, colors, foods, and numbers in French, Italian and Spanish. I have also gotten together lists of all our reservation confirmation numbers and emergency contacts.

While I still have sooooooo much to do, I feel like it is really coming together at this point! Packing, of course, will be a challenge for me, but I have faith that I can get everything I need for three weeks into one 50 lb. suitcase and one 13 lb. carry-on! I can't wait to have my breath taken away by all the amazing monuments and ocean views, and to relax and explore with my Natashia!

No comments: